From 26 April 2021 non-contact training for underage teams in pods of 15 will be permitted.
Attached please find links for the updated Guidelines for a Safe Return to Gaelic Games.
The key control measures remain completion of the online education module where not completed in the past 12 months and completion of the Health Questionnaire before each training session or match.
Attendance at Training - Important Information
Covid Health Questionnaire
Covid Health Questionnaire to be completed on ClubZap by all players in advance of each training session / match. Parents to completed on behalf of underage players. Please do not send your child to training if you have any concerns that they have Covid symptoms.
All underage players much bring the following with them to training \ matches:
- Gum Shield (Football Only)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Football Gloves (Football Only) - Players to sanitise hands before putting on football gloves and after
- Hurleys to be sanitised before and after every training session / match.
- All players to bring thier own bottle of water
Parents Attendance & Social Distancing
- In general, only players and coaches of the relevant team should attend any training session. One Parent or Guardian per child (or per family if more than one child is attending from a particular family) is permitted to attend in a safeguarding /supervisory capacity involving any team in the U-18 or below age group, should they consider it necessary.
- However strict social distancing and public health guidelines should be adhered to at all times. In particular, it is important that parents do not congregate in groups before or after sessions, outside of what is permitted in current Government regulations.
Underage Code of Behaviour
Any person wishing to attend our underage training or games including coaches, parents, players and spectators shall be subject to the provisions of the Code of Behaviour (Underage).
Rathangan Underage Cpde opf Behaviour can be found be clicking on the link below